Book a van in Truro
Step 1. Select a location, enter your collect and return date.
Step 2. Choose the size of van you require.
Step 3. Confirm the details and pay securely online.
Ask Us A Question:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. can I drive the 7.5 tonner on a regulare licence?
- A. Answer: To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.
- Q. Can i hire a van just for a few hours instead of a whole day?
- A. Answer: As per our terms and conditions Self Drive Vans are costed out on a 24 hr basis, in common with other Self Drive Van hire businesses we do not hire on a hourly basis, however vans can be collected and returned within your hire period but the cost remains the same, for further information regarding van hire you can call your local branch direct and speak to a member of staff,For Truro 01872 560147 Exeter 01392 494966 Bridgwater 01278 447099 Bristol 0117 370 3200.
- Q. What is the charge for day rental of Luton with tail lift Sat 6th Sept. 8am to Sun 8am
- A. Answer: Please call the self drive manager at the depot you are looking to hire from. Truro 01872 560147 Exeter 01392 494966 Bridgwater 01278 447099 Bristol 0117 370 3200. Thank you for your question