Book a van in Cornwall
Step 1. Select a location, enter your collect and return date.
Step 2. Choose the size of van you require.
Step 3. Confirm the details and pay securely online.
Availability & PRICING
Ask Us A Question:
- Q. is this limited milage?
- A. Answer: Yes our vans are limited to 100 miles per day.
- Q. What do I need to be able to drive panel or Luton van
- A. Answer: Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and able to produce a full, valid, UK, EU, USA, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand driving licence held for at least twenty four months. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving licence. Drivers must not: have been convicted of a driving offence have more than 6 points on their licence have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended Spent convictions may be disregarded. Drivers must not have had insurance: declined renewal refused special terms imposed Drivers must not have been involved in more than one road traffic accident, whilst driving, within the past 3 years Drivers must not be involved in any way with: professional entertainment professional sports persons jockeys racing, gaming industry or press If you hold a photocard type licence please also bring the (counterpart) paper part which holds details of any points or convictions. If you do not have the (counterpart) paper part of your licence you will need to have your National Insurance number and your Post Code that is registered to that licence. You will also be required to produce a current utility bill as proof of address
- Q. cost per day please for three days
- A. Answer: For the best prices on van hire go to our web site at www.lanesselfdrive.com or alternatively call your local depot, call Amy @ Exeter on 01392 494966, Paul @ Truro on 01872 561847, Neil @ Bridgwater on 01278 447099 or Martin @ Bristol on 0117 370 3200
Copyright ©2015 Lanes Removals & Storage Ltd.