Book a van in Truro
Step 1. Select a location, enter your collect and return date.
Step 2. Choose the size of van you require.
Step 3. Confirm the details and pay securely online.
Ask Us A Question:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. How much would it cost to hire a luton van for a saturday in october for a house removal to new house in exeter
- A. Answer: Please call Matt on 01392 494966 for prices and availability of Luton vans in Exeter
- Q. Do you have secure parking in Exeter where I can leave my vehicle overnight when hiring a box van.
- A. Answer: All our branches have secure parking for customers leaving their vehicles, but at owners risk as per all car parking. for further information call Matt on 01392 494966
- Q. What is the age restriction for the panel van as im only 20 years old
- A. Answer: Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and able to produce a full, valid, UK driving licence held for at least twelve months. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving licence. Drivers must not have had their drivers licence suspended for 3 months during the past year, or 6 months during the past 3 years, or have more than 6 points on the licence. If you hold a photocard type licence please also bring the counterpart which holds details of any points or convictions. To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.