Book a van in Truro
Step 1. Select a location, enter your collect and return date.
Step 2. Choose the size of van you require.
Step 3. Confirm the details and pay securely online.
Ask Us A Question:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. is there any extra charge for a second driver? also is the insurance costs included?
- A. Answer: Britannia Lanes Self Drive rental rates are fully inclusive of third party insurance and VAT. Extra drivers are charged at £5.00 per day per extra driver.
- Q. licence for 7.5
- A. Answer: To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.
- Q. Csn I hire a van from say 5pm one day to 5pm the next day?
- A. Answer: Our set collection and pick up times are always 8.30am and it is very difficult to accomadate and organise van hire outside these times, For further information regarding van hire terms and conditions please visit our web site www.lanesselfdrive.com or alternatively call your nearest branch, for Truro call Paul on 01872 560147, for Exeter call Matt on 01392 494966, for Bridgewater call Neil on 01278 447099 and for Bristol call Martin on 0117 370 3200