Book a van in Truro
Step 1. Select a location, enter your collect and return date.
Step 2. Choose the size of van you require.
Step 3. Confirm the details and pay securely online.
Ask Us A Question:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. can i return it the saturday evening
- A. Answer: Some of our branches have a key drop of system, please call your local depot to enquire whether they have this system or their operating times, for Truro call Paul on 01872 560147, for Exeter call Matt on 01392 494966, for Bridgewater call Neil on 01278 447099 and for Bristol call Martin on 0117 370 3200 s
- Q. Can I pick up a van and bring it back the same day. If so, how much will it cost for the Bristol branch? Thanks
- A. Answer: As per our terms and conditions Self Drive Vans are costed out on a 24 hr basis, in common with other Self Drive Van hire businesses we do not hire on a hourly basis, however vans can be collected and returned within your hire period but the cost remains the same, for further information regarding van hire you can call your local branch direct and speak to Martin at Bristol 0117 370 3200
- Q. can I drive the 7.5 tonner on a regulare licence?
- A. Answer: To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.